Ready to book your session?
If you haven’t already, View our Galleries, Learn about Types of Sessions, and check out our FAQs. Then, follow these easy steps to book below!
1. Call 678.565.8101 or email the studio for our availability and full pricing guide.
2. Submit your session fee to book your consult, session, and premiere appointment dates.
3. Review your welcome information and help us get to know you!
4. Get your questions ready for your pre-session consultation where we’ll go over all of the details of your session.
5. Arrive at our studio on your session date ready for a fun, relaxing portrait experience!
From your pre-session consult to your custom products, our team works hard to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for you! Clients typically invest in a wide variety of art pieces for the home, gifts for family and friends, and fine art keepsakes after their Jena Golden Photography session.
The session fee is paid in advance to secure your chosen date on our calendar. Session fees are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, but may be transferred to another date if 48 hours’ notice is given. Session fees include photographer’s time and talent, pre-session welcome info, extensive post-session editing, session premiere & design appointment, online gallery hosting, order preparation and fulfillment and custom design work.
Please note that due to high demand, there is a minimum investment with each session. This is to limit the number of time-sensitive sessions we take on a weekly basis, maintain flexibility in our schedule for our baby clients and ensure the highest quality of product and service for every session we book. Sessions book approximately 1-2 months in advance. We have sessions in all ranges. Some clients choose our Mini Sessions at a $350 - $500 budget. These are great for capturing a fun milestone. Others desire the full custom portrait experience. Most of our families around $2000, some more, some less, on their portraits.
Click here having the peace of mind that your senior will be photographed perfectly.